Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk to you again

It's terrible! The Simon and Garfunkel concert that I was supposed to go see, was cancelled!! :O Garfunkel is sick and the paper said it's going to take time for him to get better i guess. It's sad though, I was really looking forward to seeing them. Oh well, at least i get to see the Script in October. They're a fairly new band; an Irish rock band that's just getting on its feet. I love their music and listen to their album all the time. ;) Anyway, so one of my friends told me about this awesome website that sells vintage stuff that's pretty inexpensive. I literally started screaming in excitement. Hhaha i know, trust me to start screaming about vintage clothing from the 40s and 60s. Well, that's all i really had to say....yup, pretty lame post, but whatever.
Peace and love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment