Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hair

I absolutely love the movie Hair. It is an amazing and pretty realistic view of hippies and their way of life and their beliefs. It also has amazing music! In fact the music is originally what induced me to see the movie. I became aquainted with the music when my mom put "Aquarius" on her cell phone as a ringtone. I was intrigued by it solely becuase it mentioned Aquarius, and I was very interested in the Zodiac calendar. Later on I heard the Fifth Dimension cover of the song on the radio and enjoyed it immensely. After that, I learned that originally the song came from the musical Hair, so I deciced to watch it. I found it on the internet, watched it, and immediately fell in love! The music in it is amazing! I especially like the songs: Hair, I Got Life, Aquarius, Let the Sun Shine In, and Walking in Space. I also love the characters and the storyline. My absolute favorite character is Berger played by Treat Williams; I think he's cute and I love his charcter...the way he acts, what he says, how he smiles :). Anyway, if you haven't seen Hair, then you really have to! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment